The Whisper Man / Alex North.Publication details: London : Michael Joseph, an imprint of Penguin Books, 2019.Description: 388 pages ; 24 cmISBN:
- Missing children -- Fiction
- Serial murder investigation -- England -- Investigation -- Fiction
- Suspense fiction
- Serial murder investigation -- England -- Fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction
- Life change events -- Fiction
- Boys -- Crimes against -- Fiction
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- England -- Fiction
- Serial murderers -- Fiction
- 823.92 23
|Item type||Home library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item reserves|
|Book||Melbourne Athenaeum Library||Fiction - Crime||NOR||Available||069459|
Total reserves: 0
"If you leave a door half-open soon you'll hear the whispers spoken" -- Cover.
Still devastated after the loss of his wife, Tom Kennedy and his young son Jake move to the sleepy village of Featherbank, looking for a fresh start. But Featherbank has a dark past. Fifteen years ago a twisted serial killer abducted and murdered five young boys. Until he was finally caught, the killer was known as 'The Whisper Man'. Of course, an old crime need not trouble Tom and Jake as they try to settle in to their new home. Except that now another boy has gone missing. And then Jake begins acting strangely. He says he hears a whispering at his window.