Ellie's dragon / Bob Graham.Publication details: London : Walker Books, 2020.Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 30 cmISBN:
- Imaginary playmates -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories
- Australian fiction
- Dragons -- Picture books
- Friendship -- Picture books
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction
- Dragons -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile fiction
- Imaginary companions -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile fiction
- Imaginary companions -- Juvenile fiction
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Imaginary companions
- Picture books
- A823.4 23
- PR8263.R292 E55 2020
- 2021 CBCA Picture Book of the Year, Notables.
|Item type||Home library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item reserves|
|Book||Melbourne Athenaeum Library||Junior collection||GRA||Available||062906|
Total reserves: 0
No friendship is imaginary. When Ellie is very little, she finds a newborn dragon fresh from the egg on a supermarket shelf, and calls him Scratch. He is quite the sweetest thing she has ever seen! From that day on, Ellie and Scratch do everything together. Ellie's mum and her teacher can't see her fiery friend, but all her friends can and, over the years, Ellie's dragon grows to be big, house-trained, and very affectionate. And Ellie is growing, too.
2021 CBCA Picture Book of the Year, Notables.