Goodnight, Vivienne, goodnight / Steven Carroll.Series: Eliot quartet. 4 Publication details: Pymble, NSW : Fourth Estate Australia, 2022.Description: 243 pages ; 24 cmISBN:
- Eliot, Vivienne, 1888-1947 -- Fiction
- Eliot, Vivienne, 1888-1947
- Missing persons -- Fiction
- Psychiatric hospital patients -- Fiction
- Missing persons
- Psychiatric hospital patients
- London (England) -- History -- 1800-1950 -- Fiction
- Londres (Angleterre) -- Histoire -- 1800-1950 -- Romans, nouvelles, etc
- England -- London
- AUS historical fiction (Victoria)
- A823.4 23/eng/20220225
|Item type||Home library||Collection||Call number||Vol info||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item reserves|
|Book||Melbourne Athenaeum Library||Fiction||CAR||Eliot Bk.4||Available||063988|
"Miles Franklin award winning author". -- Front cover.
"London, June 1940: Vivienne Haigh-Wood, the mercurial wife of celebrated poet TS Eliot, is about to effect a daring escape from Northumberland House, the private insane asylum where she has been held for the past four years. There is an old law, Vivienne has been told, that if a person can break out of an asylum and stay free for thirty days, proving they can look after themselves, they can't make you go back. But closing in on Vivienne is the young Detective Sergeant Stephen Minter, a man with a hidden past of his own, who has orders to track her down..." -- Back cover.